Setting Up Staff
How to setup staff fingerprints
Registering fingerprint for a member of staff
Please note: if you are trying to add new staff members to Care Control, this can only be done through the Windows version.
1. Login to the administrative area by pressing the cog in the top right hand corner of the home page.
2. Input both your PIN code and Administrative password and press the Login button in the bottom right.
Please note only users who have administrative rights will be allowed access.
3. Click “View Staff” from the left side menu to load the full staff list.
You can see who has a fingerprint registered to the system indicated by the green tick.
4. Press on the staff you wish to add the fingerprint for.
Press the “Set Fingerprint” button in the bottom right.
Make sure the scanner is plugged in BEFORE pressing this.
5. To set the fingerprint for a user, ask them to place their finger on the device, and then press the respective register button.
The bar below the image indicates the quality of the finger print, and a higher finger print quality will result in less error when signing in.
Ensure that both fingerprints are the SAME finger.
6. Once you are satisfied with the samples collected, press “Register” and if successful it will display a green tick on the users profile
That’s it! you can now repeat this process for any other staff as required, and they will subsequently be able to login via the home page.
For more information on how your staff can now use the system see our page on Using The System.